Website Qatar Petroleum
Manage the planning and execution of rig operations on an assigned offshore jack-up drilling/workover unit, in a safe and
cost-effective manner to meet Qatar Petroleum’s (Idd El Shargi) business objectives
- Passion for HSE, including desire to assist training of personnel on the rig, and to encourage a natural safety culture,
by leading as an example and interfacing with all personnel partaking in rig activities.
- Good experience interfacing with field operations teams daily. Supported construction teams to facilitate early
hook-up of wells post rig release.
- Experience in drilling directional wells in an active shale environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- High skill level in “Open Wells” reporting system
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced professional with a proven management track record including at least 15 years of experience in drilling and
workover operations, of which 7 years in a current drilling supervisory role.
- Experience in workovers in an aged field, with water injectors. ESP retrieval and installation experience preferred but
- Experience in an H2S production environment.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, QR
Application Deadline: N/A