Website J.P. Morgan
We are seeking a Derivatives Trade Support Analyst with rates experience to join JP Morgan in London on an initial 6 months contract. Previous experience is essential and you will initially be working from home due to the current pandemic until further notice so must have your own device to be able to work from during this time.
- Build an in depth understanding of all trading structures from both a financial and operational perspective.
- Clear and concise communication with FO and all support teams to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of queries.
- Participate and contribute to the various strategic initiatives; keep improving & evolving processes & business architecture.
- Work closely with Operations functions and infrastructure groups to support a ‘one team approach’. The team is expected to be a centre of excellence and is pivotal in ensuring accurate information in cross group communication.
- Ensure all controls are diligently performed, completed and signed off on a timely basis.
- Timely and accurate capture of all transactions in the Risk Management Systems.
- Complete Intraday / EOD processes including completeness and reconciliation checks to ensure capture of new trading activity and general book management has been processed accurately.
- Possess strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel (VBA is a plus).
- risk, Credit risk, Operational risk, Legal, Collateral etc. and recognise the impact of the actions of the Trade support team on these areas.
- Must have clear communication skills, and an ability to use these to work collaboratively, explain and challenge as appropriate.
- Understand all relevant derivatives and hedging products booked into the banks core Risk Management System. The products covered are
- Interest Rate Swaps, Basis Swaps, Cross Currency swaps, Forward Rate Agreement (FRA), Foreign Exchange (FX), Zero Coupon and Overnight
- Index Swaps (OIS), Bond and Futures.
- Have a good knowledge of the front to back Operations process (including the key elements such as confirmations, settlements, Reg reporting) and facilitate issue resolution across teams.
- Attention to details and sense of ownership.
- Great team player able to work in a pressurised and changing environment.
- Problem solving: developing and implementing solutions to often complex workflow issues.
- Control: understanding and implementing the control framework to mitigate risks through the transaction cycle.
- Understand the key elements of other infrastructure groups i.e. Finance, Market
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A