Website Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Reporting to a Store Setup Manager, you will be will be part of a special team of colleagues who travel to stores, to merchandise and assist teams during renovations and new store openings.
- You will travel to assigned various retail locations within Ontario on a weekly basis to work alongside your team to merchandise sections as per merchandising layout to current planograms and merchandising standards.
- Provide superior customer service and staff satisfaction throughout construction, ensure that customers’ ability to shop throughout the store with minimal disruption.
- Responsibilities includes identifying outdated or damaged merchandise from the shelves, clean and/or adjust the shelves and re-stock the shelves.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment
- Label sections with POS labels as per current merchandising standards
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Must have a reliable car for this position
- Must be willing to travel across Ontario
- Flexibility to work any shift predominantly overnight shifts
- Retail store experience would be an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service orientated
- Must be a team player, Peers may often be the acting Project Leader, so the team environment is crucial.
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A