Website Loblaw Companies Limited
This candidate will act as a front line brand representative by responding to and interacting with customers and fans across our various social media properties. Duties include answering questions, offering solutions and mediating conversations. We want someone who will instill confidence in our customers who have shared their concerns regarding shopping experiences and product issues and are able to own the issue from beginning to end. The right candidate will have excellent written and verbal skills with a sharp wit and a willingness to work off-standard business hours to support our customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints on multiple social media platforms, meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Maintain clear communication and positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support rapid response processes to ensure the company anticipates and/or responds rapidly and effectively to any situation requiring an urgent response
- Stay on top of industry issues and relevant industry, market and competitor news to be ready to respond quickly on our social media platforms.
- Proactively seek information regarding trends, references in social media in order to be prepared for incoming inquiries from customers.
- Report on weekly volumes and trends within our social platforms.
- Assist with special / tasks projects as required.
- Experience with social networking including tools: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Highly organized, able to prioritize effectively and work independently in a fast paced environment. Able to handle challenging timelines
- Proficiency in Sharepoint
- Prior experience in customer service, Public Relations, Corporate Communications or online marketing is preferred.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with excellent multitasking and organizational ability
- Highly organized, able to prioritize effectively and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to handle challenging timelines.
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A