Website Loblaw Companies Limited
The Store Set up Manager will be responsible for executing the end to end process in merchandising, marketing and operations for renovations, conversions and new stores, leveraging the Guidebook to ensure best practices.
- Address issues with vendors, co-workers and employees with honesty, integrity and in a timely manner and improve services through feedback from customers.
- Execute merchandising programs including ownership for maintenance, communication and execution.
- Manage a group of swat colleagues.
- Responsible for human resources functions including but not limited to hiring & termination; support and development; training; scheduling; managing expenses; payroll; time sheets; out of town accommodations; management of employee issues; performance/disciplinary issues.
- Responsible for the training and development of all colleagues on Refurb merchandising activities.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times. Act as a liaison between the company and your customers and/or community.
- Ensure that there is a clean and safe environment during a renovation for our customers.
- Extensive travel and weekends away during the year
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated creativity in display merchandising
- Mobile and ability to work flexible hours
- High organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Must be able to work days, evenings, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sometimes-unpredictable environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in a store with strong operational knowledge
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A