Website Loblaw Companies Limited
The role will support the Senior Director and two Sr. Managers with IT and Marketing projects, taking a co-lead role supporting the detailed requirements of projects supporting the implementation, training, delivery and maintenance of products implemented to the National team of registered dietitians. The colleague would support the current processes in place but also be responsible for creating efficiencies in current processes and document changes as they are made to ensure details are captured.
- Develop Reports to support program performance communications to Sr. Leadership teams
- Supports the on-going extraction of financial data from various Insurer Web Portals (including physical cheques) to ensure Accounts Receivable teams at Winnipeg Shared Services has the information they need to process payments received.
- Support Ad Hoc requests to obtain information from the National Dietitian Team in an efficient manner
- Analyze data from online booking platforms and financial systems to perform ad hoc analysis, analyze team behaviours
- Identify gaps in process or data errors to resolve in a timely manner
- Critically understand the big picture and be able to understand the details of how various systems work to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.
- Work with external vendors and internal colleagues and influence mutual processes to achieve efficiencies.
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, V_Lookups)
- Strong MS PPT skills for creating presentations
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions to support evolution of the program
- Ability to learn how to administer new IT products with and figure out new process quickly & efficiently
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A