A UD- Beauty Artist is responsible for providing an excellent shopping experience that makes the customer want to return to the brand and location for multiple purchases while meeting and exceeding both individual and Stores sales objectives.
- The UD Artist is to maintain the standard for Urban Decay Cosmetics. Personal grooming should include wearing Urban Decay Cosmetics and from time-to-time branded items, i.e., scarfs and t-shirts.
- It is important each individual translates the brand through their own individual expression to create the most brand relevant, positive impression for our customers.
- When on the floor selling, at all times, being 100% engaged in the professional activity of selling and servicing the customer as well as consistently learning how to enhance one’s product knowledge, artistry skills, application techniques, selling skills as well as inter-personal and customer service skills. It’s imperative this individual is positive and happy when working with customers and the team.
- Accountable for attendance and timely arrival on a daily basis and complete the necessary administrative duties on time.
- Ability to achieve personal sales goals on a daily basis through exceptional customer service that includes but isn’t limited to: welcoming, approaching and engaging the customer with enthusiasm, building a sale, linking products, applying make-up, building clientele, achieving product goals and educating the consumer.
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Very good verbal communication skills, strong written communication skills
- Excellent make-up application and artistry skills
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
- Strong ability to know how and when to lead and be a team player
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in leading, coaching and managing a sell through team
- High school diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A