A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oréal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over.
- Key duties will include coordination and activation of the change community (division and function change leads & the community of our300+ change champions), support the roll-out and analysis of engagement and leadership surveys, support the analysis and optimization of action plans
- A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over.
- Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio,Beauty remains our commitment.
- L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come , offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible.
- As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
- Have excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Have demonstrated use of analytical skills – both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
- Possess cross cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
- Have a “customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Flexibility to work/commute in both New York and New Jersey
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, -PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management required
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation and networking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment with composure, as well as independently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
Vacancy Type : Full-time
Job Location :New York, NY, US
Application Deadline N/A