As a member of the Advanced Research, Discovery OR Invention Domains you have an important role to play in building the knowledge base required for the discovery of biological or physical skin or hair targets. Your responsibilities may include the following:
- Drive the discovery and characterization of new active ingredients/devices and identify new biological targets/mechanisms of action for skin benefits
- Deliver novel in vitro models, assays, and discovery work using ex vivo human skin, 3D reconstructed skin, primary cell cultures, and combined modern molecular/cellular biology/immunology techniques
- Work cross functionally with other research partners in US and globally, including in vitro, clinical, and formulation functions in order to design and execute the right in vitro programs
- Manage daily laboratory operations, SOPs, and transversally support all related scientific projects
- Under the guidance of the lab head/project leader, design and deliver in vitro scientific discovery programs related to skin health, wound healing, skin barrier, and tissue regeneration
Retro-plan studies, collect, analyze, and report high quality data in a timely manner
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner around the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Jersey, Clark, US
Application Deadline: N/A