The Manager of Global Marketing will support the Director of Marketing and play a key role in CeraVe’s global expansion, product launches, and brand vision. We are looking for a candidate with experience in product development or DMI who can oversee several product categories including Acne, Psoriasis, and CeraVe’s SA line. The ideal candidate will also be driven, reliable, and comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
- Oversee categories of Psoriasis, Acne & SA.
- Responsible for end to end project launch (insights, formula direction, packaging design, artwork, claims, launch strategy) and partnership with Zone and Market Teams to ensure comprehensive and on-time 360 launch.
- Oversee concept development: incorporation of consumer and scientific insights to create meaningful and innovative product positioning, in alignment with business needs and brand equity.
- Oversee product development process, including formula approvals, for both new products and existing product reformulations.
- Oversee the end-to-end claims process, including clinical testing and medical studies.
- Ensure the overall feasibility and profitability of projects through cost of goods management.
- Create vision for product packaging and work with creative on package development. Oversee artwork process including reviewing and approving all mechanicals.
- Assist with conducting market / consumer analyses to provide insights on category and product challenges, risks, and opportunities.
- Work with Global Consumer Research to analyze global category research and support developing action plans for various product categories.
- Brief and create integrated consumer launch plans including hero assets, POS displays, social assets, PDP copy, social activations, educational videos and more.
- Brief and create medical activation plans including medical conference activations, Ad Board presentations, and core visual aids and more.
- Ensure content meets the Brand DNA.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with team-oriented managerial skills; manages complexity with reasoning from multiple perspectives and makes decisions
- Previous development and/or launch management skills a plus
- Strong appreciation for our business / affirmative sensitivity to the Skincare métier; understands beauty
- Proactive, ability to self-manage projects, ability to overcome obstacles independently.
- S trong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially PowerPoint.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (written and oral).
- Demonstrates L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Achiever, and Innovator.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 1-3 years of industry-related marketing work experience (beauty or consumer package goods)
- 1-2 years global marketing experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong prioritization and organizational skills
Vacancy Type : Full-time
Job Location :New York, NY, US
Application Deadline N/A