The Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of impactful omni retail experience elements and counter merchandising across all retail touchpoints.
- With a customer-centric mindset, this role will manage all in-store animations, planograms, testers, displays, collateral and sampling to positively influence the in-store client experience and ultimately improve retail performance.
- This position is an opportunity for a proactive, self-motivated individual and reports directly to the Director of Retail Marketing.
- Manage all updates to Counter Pro planograms; responsible for all field communication and merchandising directions
- Collaborate on gift set and sampling programs; partner with Director, Retail Marketing and cross-functional teams to design and execute relevant consumer offers across all axes
- Responsible for the management of all displays, testers and in-store collateral; management of sampling and gwp program systems, processes and collateral
- Conceptualizes retailer specific event activations; partner with creative, education and field teams on ideation, production and execution
- This position requires entrepreneurial thinking and strategic decision making, with moderate input and partnership of Director of Retail Marketing and AVP, Retail Experience.
- Must be able to forge strong partnerships and positively influence retailer, cross-functional and global relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years marketing experience working in a multifunctional team
- Full Omni-channel mentality, customer-centric background
- Strong knowledge and awareness of beauty industry, market, and competitive trends
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, creative thinker
- Good negotiation, communication, and organizational skills with an analytical approach to identifying opportunities
- Ability to establish working relationships with cross-functional teams and global partners
- Meticulous attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Vacancy Type : Full-time
Job Location :New York, NY, US
Application Deadline N/A