This position is responsible for helping in the development of the new product panier and pillar product renovations as well as driving category growth worldwide.
- Assist in the creation of an integrated, engaging and consistent consumer brand experience
- Execute the communication strategy for the skincare portfolio worldwide (imagery, digital, point of sale) consistent with the brand’s sense of purpose
- Communicate clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Partner with the VP, Global Marketing in the development/product budget (global forecast, value analysis, brand profitability, development costs, etc.)
- Continue to grow existing product collections; help to identify key marketing opportunities to creatively drive brand awareness with maximum impact
- Work closely with Product Development to drive product, benefits, vision and overall message as defined by Senior Management
- Review and facilitate 2D and 3D artwork inclusive of packaging, merchandising and promotional elements prior to presentation to Senior Management in partnership with VP, Global Marketing
- Promote the company in a positive light and bring the spirit of partnership to all interactions
- Strong computer skills required; must have expert-level experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate people
- Strong oral and written communication skills a must
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- Consumer products industry experience preferred.
Vacancy Type : Full-time
Job Location :New York, NY, US
Application Deadline N/A