The SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, we make a simple promise – to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
- Account Executives maintain and develop business in the direct sale of skin care products to physicians and skin care professionals. Our extensive sales training program promotes a consultative, education based sales approach.
- The Account Executives act as a resource to their accounts, offer education and provide business building consultation.
- Our Account Executives are resourceful, independent and self-disciplined with the ability to develop and maintain business relationships. If you are motivated by excellent earning potential, place considerable value on customer service and take pride in selling high quality products, then we want to hear from you!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience preferably in the dermatology, plastic surgery or medical spa market.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A