The Director, Finance for Corporate Budgets is key to ensuring the integrity of the financial reporting and planning via proactive collaboration with key business partners. Role has direct responsibility for budget, trends, and actual reporting of profit and loss results for North America Zone.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating/updating budget and trend documentation for presentation to senior management – both domestic and abroad, serving as the contact division support groups concerning planning and reporting financial activity, and ensuring compliance of financial procedures.
- Role is also responsible for analysis of the Selling General & Administrative expenses of the Profit & Loss statement for the North America Zone.
- Additionally, this role is also responsible for sales reporting/consolidation for all North America business units.
- Direct the coordination and administration of reporting of actuals, as well as budget/trends, and other working scenarios/simulations. Responsible for associated presentations to senior management
- Responsible for consolidation, validation, preparing & reporting on Executive meetings
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and transmission of a variety of divisional finance reports in accordance with reporting requirements
- Inform senior management and finance team about financial conditions within their assigned area as necessary
- Liaison with central teams in France, as well as local divisional & operations teams.
- COMPASS (TM-1) management of actual/budget/trend data, as well as publication of monthly management reporting documents
- Ad hoc analyses as requested by CFO and senior management.
- Additionally responsible for Zone consolidation reporting of sales and consolidations
- Maintaining and issuing key documents for senior management from reporting systems and ad hoc analysis
- Controllership responsibilities for Selling General & Administrative portion of the Profit & Loss statement for North America Zone – including “deep dive” analysis and reporting
- Strong computer skills required; must have expert-level experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, leadership skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate people
- Strong oral and written communication skills a must
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in finance or accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- Consumer products industry experience preferred.
- Financial reporting experience and use of SAP & Compass (TM1) experience preferred
Vacancy Type : Full-time
Job Location :New York, NY, US
Application Deadline N/A