A Counter Manager is responsible for insuring an exceptional customer experience while driving sales revenue to exceed budget in 1 branded location or counter. This individual must be able to work with a variety of people and is responsible for leading and influencing others to meet and exceed sales budgets through their leadership which includes: mentoring, motivating and training. This position is responsible for insuring a positive and upbeat environment on the counter and for cultivating bench strength for the future of the UD Sales team. When selling side-by-side with the team, the Counter Manager will lead by example to achieve individual sales targets.
- Ability to create an exceptional consumer experience through others by motivating, training and influencing sales people to deliver exceptional service while selling Urban Decay Cosmetics by sharing knowledge, as well as coaching and teaching about the product, the brand and make-up application.
- This includes but isn’t limited to: planning and executing successful events, selling product, building the sale through make-up application, maintaining cleanliness standards, respecting store standards and following policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and happy work environment at all times.
- Review and analyze daily & weekly budget achievement.
- Reinforce achievement by door compared to budget, last year and comp goals.
- Partner with Supervising Sales Manager (BM and/or SC and/or SE) to establish a plan by Beauty Artist (BA) to exceed / achieve budget.
- Strong ability to know how and when to lead and be a team player
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Ambition for people in elevating them to sell
- Strong ability in developing and leading a team
- Desire for product and make-up and the Urban Decay brand
- Passion for people in providing the ultimate customer service
- Very good verbal communication skills, strong written communication skills
- Excellent make-up application and artistry skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in leading, coaching and managing a sell through team
- High school diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A