The Division Lead will drive the brands teams to segment & target customers more precisely, improving the number of active and loyal customers, and influence the teams to drive tech adoption of the DDM Ecosystem.
- Management and development of CRM team
- Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies which identify valuable consumers and opportunities that drive increased engagement and revenue
- Responsible for divisional CRM goals including consumer acquisition, % actives, repeat/retention rates, data enrichment across ACD.
- Create and continually refine and help optimize direct-to-consumer communications (including email, SMS and direct mail) with new mar-tech and models
- Partner with Legal and the Data Governance Council to seek approval for use cases, and ensure proper controls are in place where use cases are approved as needed
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, opt-ins, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
- Team leadership experience required
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent teamwork skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with 5+ years of experience in consumer-centric CRM, data strategy, digital marketing, SaaS, project management or implementation consulting.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- Beauty industry experience a plus, especially skincare. Interest in skincare a must
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Digital
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A