As a Scientist in our Application Domain, your key mission is to identify and develop innovative technologies for hair, skin or make-up applications with clear consumer perceivable benefits. You’ll work in a dynamic team-oriented lab environment to identify new technology with clear benefits and translate the technology into cosmetic products. Interact with cross-functional groups within Research & Innovation globally for new product development, product concept testing, and smooth transition of the technology to the development lab.
- Independently prepare regular progress reports providing a clear overview of project status to senior management and colleagues at different geographic locations within the company.
- Work closely with application domain and development labs to ensure a smooth transition of new products and technologies.
- Work closely with Innovative Raw Materials Department and suppliers to identify new raw materials and new technology with potential benefits for lip applications.
- Work closely with the project management office team to ensure proper communication of key decision points, blocking points and delays to management and support teams.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of cosmetic formulation spaces with a keen ability to anticipate challenges and generate a strategic plan to assess.
- Put in place a patent strategy that will safeguard the formula and technology invented.
- Develop novel cosmetic products with identified raw materials and technology by designing the formula around materials to fully explore the potential consumer perceivable benefits.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner around the block, you treat everyone the same.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Jersey, Clark, US
Application Deadline: N/A