All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Floor Department Supervisor, this means:
- Providing resources and tools to support those directly helping customers provide the best service.
- Assisting with down stocking and area recovery as well as providing input into merchandising decisions.
- Monitoring use of store power equipment and coaching employees on safe behaviors and lifting techniques.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience supporting or participating in the process of training, mentoring and developing associates.
- Experience working cross-functionally.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 3 years of retail customer service experience.
- 3 years of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (for Pro Department Supervisor).
- Experience providing direction or supervision to teams (with or without direct report responsibility).
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of experience in a retail environment OR 5 years of experience in a retail environment.
- 1 year of experience supporting the unique needs of Pro customers (for Pro Department Supervisor).
- 1 year of experience in customer service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A