All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Head Cashier, this means:
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately scanned and meets the needs of the customer.
- Delivering a checkout experience that is quick, professional, and friendly.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience as a head cashier.
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 1 year of experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, protection plans, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching employees.
- 1 year of retail experience.
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe’s retail store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Bremerton, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A