All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service Associate, this means:
- Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
- Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and associates to meet store needs.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
- 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
- 6 months of Lowe’s sales floor experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Stillwater, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A