All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Back-End Clerk, this means:
- Meeting the customer needs during a return and helping find the correct product replacement.
- Ensuring merchandise meets Lowe’s quality and safety standards and processing returns efficiently.
- Engaging in safe work processes including the proper disposal of returned items.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, replenished, and prepared for customers.
- Validating that the correct merchandise is being moved in and out of the store when appropriate.
- Requires evening and overnight availability on weekdays, may also require overnight availability on weekends.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of retail experience accepting or processing returns.
- 6 months of experience in warehouse data entry/bookkeeping.
- 1 year of experience with store inventory receiving and administration.
- 1 year of experience processing and filing merchandise receiving paperwork.
- 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Yuma, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A