All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Delivery Coordinator, this means:
- Coordinating and supporting deliveries from beginning to end, serving as the expert for answering questions and solving problems related to deliveries.
- Tracking and ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and delivered.
- Gathering detailed information from customers and conducting safety reviews.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of experience working in a retail store OR customer service position.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 6 months of delivery experience, for example in a warehouse or retail environment OR 6 months of retail customer service experience.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, deliveries, or installs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Knoxville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A