The primary purpose of this role is to lead a team (or teams) of software engineers in the development, configuration and modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions in our Enterprise Salesforce Sales Cloud implementations. This includes providing oversight of the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of increasing responsibility and success, building and leading technical team(s). This individual provides insight and recommendations to inform the roadmap and overall health and care of the larger portfolio.
- Manages software engineers who design, build and maintain solutions within a set of technology products and/or services, overseeing the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions
- Ensures the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse stakeholders by building and maintaining trusting relationships with internal customers, third-party vendors, and senior management
- Resolves escalated issues throughout the development, configuration, and modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions
- Creates and/or leads the creation of SOPs, KPIs, and overall operationalization of assigned services or applications
- Hires, trains, and develops talent for growth opportunities for a team of world class engineers, monitoring team/individual’s morale and engagement to maintain highly effective and collaborative teams
- Controls project risks by analyzing and identifying trigger events, establishing response and contingency plans and recommending ways to mitigate future risks
- Ability to successfully complete the TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Card) process required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 8 years of IT experience including experience building and delivering highly scalable, reliable and complex software systems on-time and on budget in an agile environment.
- 4 years of experience in software engineering or related field
- 5 years working on and delivering project(s) involving the implementation of software development life cycles (SDLC)
- 3 years of experience leading project or technical teams with or without formal direct report responsibility; this includes experience providing technical direction, thought leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Master\’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 3 years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility
- Experience managing operational and/or project financial budgets
- IT consulting experience
- Experience in IT Management in the retail industry
- 3 years of experience in software development in an agile environment in an IC capacity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A