All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate – Sales Floor, this means:
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and ready for customer pick-up.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers to help with project needs and answer questions.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 1 year of retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 1 year of retail experience in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
- 1 year of retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Spring, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A