All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an Installed Sales Product Associate, this means:
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for and staged to meet project timelines.
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and filing paperwork including invoices.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Kent, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A