Website Majid Al Futtaim
The position is mainly responsible to administer the Lease Contract Management activities pertaining to assigned portfolios (existing / new developments) ensuring that all lease related documents / legal agreements complies with the applicable Laws, agreed terms and conditions of the contract and commitment between the company and the client .
- Establish leasing parameters for new projects / developments in consultation with the relevant teams i.e. SMBU Leasing and Development and ensure that they are in line and support the overall business strategy and objectives. This includes maintaining close interaction with fit-out pertaining to owner’s work and tenant handover information during the construction phase.
- Maintain positive and congenial relationship with the tenants during processing of leases and acts as a main point of contact on all group lease queries for the assigned lease portfolio.
- Administer the preparation / processing of lease related documents / agreements / contracts etc., for the assigned lease portfolio in a timely manner received from the SMBU Leasing Department.
- Verify lease related documents processed by the Lease Contract Management team (for the assigned lease portfolios) at various stages i.e. draft lease proposals, lease deeds / contracts before signing, prior lease execution and other legal agreements and ensure that all lease related documents conforms to the applicable laws in the operating region and fulfil terms and conditions agreed between the company and the client.
- Maintain prospective tenant database and ensure that all credit checks are completed prior to deal closure including timely resolution of any conflicts / queries raised during the lease processing period.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent. Law degree is highly desirable
- Minimum 6 – 8 years work experience in managing Lease Contract Management and Legal Documentation activities preferably in a reputed
- Retail / Real Estate companies / Law firms in GCC
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A