Website Majid Al Futtaim
The CRM analyst is responsible of managing the CRM activities in order to optimize the retention and engagement of Carrefour users through communication activities such as emails, push notifications & SMS by optimizing communication deliverability as well as effective audience retargeting.
- Manage campaigns and customer segmentation on the CRM platforms
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability by optimizing KPIs based on weekly reporting
- Liaise closely with content and creative team for design and copy of email templates, push etc.
- Multivariate Testing
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Run CRM for 11 Markets (e-commerce and non-e-commerce) and share best practice, learnings and guidelines across different markets
- Share results on performance to optimize creative and copy
- Execute CRM campaigns in close collaboration with CRM Head and contacts from our local markets.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline
- 3-4 years in the related function
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A