Website Mashreq Bank
To manage and enhance the existing commercial asset portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet pre-set financial / non-financial objectives.
- Review the existing portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the bank’s credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
- Obtain audited financial statements, analyze them and recommend credit proposals of potential borrowers to the approving authority to meet financial objectives.
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. documentation, periodical client visits / call reports, stock inspections and formal credit checks / informal market feedback to monitor the assigned portfolio effectively.
- Undergo an annual credit review process on the assigned portfolio to achieve a satisfactory rating on asset portfolio quality and credit management process.
- Develop on the job learning curve of RO / SRO to enable them to grow professionally and prepare them for higher levels of responsibility.
- Complete knowledge and clear understanding of the Bank’s credit policy and operating systems.
- Strong credit knowledge and marketing skills mandatory.
- Thorough awareness of various financial products / services.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with ability to perform as a team player.
- An MBA is preferred with minimum marketing experience of 8 – 10 years.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A