Website Mediclinic Middle East
To design, implement and manage a comprehensive employee primary health service for Mediclinic employees in Dubai based on sound professional and ethical medical standards.
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical clinical service to employees by establishing, managing and optimising an employee primary health service model and incorporate a virtual healthcare delivery channel.
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care by ensuring well defined clinical pathways are developed, implemented and monitored to ensure patient safety and cost efficiencies related to medical insurance.
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
- Maintain accurate medical records and related data required for clinical projects
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others
- Provide input into the design and implementation of co-care funding models aimed at cost efficiencies around company medical insurance
- Provide subject matter expertise for relevant projects related to continuum of cares as and when required
- At least 3 – 5 years’ post qualification experience at Specialist level (independent of country)
- Verbal and written communication skills (English)
- At least 1 year Specialist level experience from a Tier 1 country as specified by the UAE healthcare regulator
- Virtual consultation skills
- Knowledge of clinical audit standards and processes
- Proficiency in an electronic medical record system
- Ability to facilitate and support clinical clerkship training for medical students and junior colleagues
Company: Mediclinic Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A