The job holder will be responsible for ensuring continued and profitable sales growth and excellent customer service in the assigned operations, through effective management of the team and all available resources. Conduct the above in line with Meraas F&B policies, procedures and strategic direction.
- Welcome customers and Provide excellent customer services
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within the deadline
- Develop planes, monitor progress and provides financial control to achieve the monthly and yearly budget.
- Ensure that the costs are kept in line with the agreed staffing budget
- Create a team in which individual members are highly motivated and work together to achieve the company goals and objective
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the outlet staff and ensure that the teams are well integrated and meet required standards based on the company policies and procedures
- Have up to date information on the market sector with specific reference to food trends and to work with the F&B management proactively to increase sales and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all staff have the menu knowledge to impart the information to customers correctly and appropriately
- Contribute to ensure that the assigned business units meet sales targets and operates within the budgeted costs
- Ensure the all internal and external audits requirements are full filled at all times and meet the target as per the company standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Management with around.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a relevant field with excellent Communication skills (Speaking & Writing).
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A