- We are looking for an Senior Officer – Accounts Payableto join Merex Investment Group’s Finance team.
- Determining and managing monthly cash requirements
- Checking and verifying VAT returns in coordination with Internal and external VAT liaisons.
- Reviewing and approving manual journal entries in relation to accruals and reclassifications to ensure accurate reporting of expenses.
- Analyzing and interpreting results of monthly financial reports, including summarizing the results for management.
- Managing the accounts payable team, including allocation, delegation, adaptation of business tasks and requirements to ensure operation needs, and timely deadlines are met.
- Reviewing and authorizing invoices and payments for payment approvals.
- The Senior Officer – Accounts Payable will be supporting in the management of accounts payable function and related accounting activities.
- Areas of responsibilities include ensuring accurate and timely and recording of expense, budgetary control, timely monthly reporting, managing and ensuring business cash requirements are met.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preference will be given to qualified candidates who meet the below requirements:
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience at holding group with diverse business portfolio
- Administering and managing departmental automations as well as any ad-hoc requirements as per management discretion
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Accounting/Finance/Audit
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A