The job holder will be responsible for ensuring continued and profitable sales growth and excellent customer service in the assigned operations, through effective management of the team and all available resources. Conduct the above in line with Meraas F&B policies, procedures and strategic direction.
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants and is capable of handling customers with a friendly/calm attitude
- Ensures new products are executed properly the following roll-out
- Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items
- Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs
- Maintain records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures
- Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Maintain manning budget and employee records
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A