An exciting modernisation and transformation journey is underway at Morrisons and our Technology teams are working together to improve how technology is used across our business as well as how we deliver it.
- Data quality and consistency of the Morrisons Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Translation of Service Definition documents to Configuration Item Services classification.
- Identification and resolution of errors and anomalies in data.
- Technically creating and maintaining Configuration Management policy criteria.
- Identifying any new requirements or changes to the Configuration Management process.
- Being the technical engagement point for Configuration Management.
- Coordinating design work for new entries and updates to the Morrisons CMDB
- Proactively being involved in upgrades and testing to the supporting platform.
- Ensures Configuration Items are captured throughout Service Desk and transition and responsible for owning the configuration management requirements.
- Acts as the link between Morrisons Technology team and the Service Management platform partner and manages all throughput to the supplier (including raising of stories on the supplier portal) in relation to Configuration Management).
- We’re looking for an experienced Configuration Management Specialist to join our Service Operations team.
- You’ll administer, develop and control all aspects related to the Configuration Management function within Morrisons, ensuring that all related processes utilise Configuration Management data efficiently and consistently.
- Our people make Morrisons. We’re passionate about recognising diverse talent and building careers for our people.
- We’re forward-thinking and stay one step ahead in an ever-evolving industry, giving us exposure to creative initiatives which improves the offering to our customers..
Qualification & Experience:
- Comprehensive technical experience within Configuration Management and Discovery.
- Service Now experience.
- Previous experience m aintaining a Configuration Management Database.
- Technical experience of working in a hybrid environment with multi-technologies and vendors.
- Service Management System Administration experience.
- Service Management Developer experience (Desired).
- ITIL Foundation certified.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A