Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities. From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s fourth largest supermarket we are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service.
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices.
- Whether it’s previous experience working in the retail industry or you have experience in hospitality, the service industry or travel & tourism,
- If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service ,Information Technology
Job Location: Bath, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A