Our Food Technology Degree Apprenticeship, delivered in partnership with Sheffield Hallam University, allows you to work towards a degree while building a career with one of the best technical teams around. Not only do we pay all your course fees for you, but you also get to work and earn a £19,500 starting salary while you’re studying.
- You’ll learn about different manufacturing equipment, processes and technologies (including how production lines run) and provide support at our Flowerworld manufacturing site at peak trading times for Valentines and Mother’s Day.
- You’ll also gain experience with the site Technical Systems Manager learning about
- product specifications, writing procedures and developing existing systems.
- Now you don’t have to choose between starting your career or studying towards a degree.
- At Morrisons, we are giving hard-working school and college leavers the chance to have the best of both worlds.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A