For the last 5 years Morrisons has continued to recruit and invest in our Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme and future talent. To date we have recruited a total of 74 successful candidates who are either on their journey to becoming a Multi Skilled Engineer or have successfully completed their course and are working in one of our 18 Manufacturing sites across the UK.
- Reporting into the Engineering team, you’ll get right into the action, in a paid role, whilst we fully support you with your studies.
- By the end of your apprenticeship you will be trained in both Mechanical and Electrical engineering maintenance,
- And have successfully completed City & Guilds Level 3 in Food and Drink Engineering Maintenance and have strong knowledge of food safety, compliance and processing.
- This is a 4 year apprenticeship scheme and will have residential block release (periods of time away from home) for studies and exams.
- Our Apprentice Scheme offers a very competitive salary and benefits package of which is subject to annual reviews.,
- you will have continued development and support through our mentoring and buddy system, offering you the tools to succeed and grow with our business.
Qualification & Experience:
- In order to be considered for our Engineering Apprenticeship you must be aged 16 or over and have achieved (or predicted) a National 5 (Grade B) in Maths and National 5 (Grade C) in English.
- It would also be desirable to have a National 5 (Grade C) in Science.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Management , Manufacturing
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A