The Role Chef Manager Full Time, 40 hours per week Morrisons Market Kitchen is coming to Manchester We are excited to recruit a very talented Chef Manager to lead from the front of our new Manchester Market Kitchen concept, leading the team to success from the very beginning of the journey.
- Market Kitchen is a brand new concept for Morrisons and will be based within our busy Manchester Store which is the second location to open following the successful launch of Market Kitchen Canning Town, London. As Chef Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the team prepare a delicious selection of dishes from our ‘Morri menu’from BBQ jackfruit to honey roasted salmon. You will be comfortable working to set plans but also keen to make your mark by sharing current trends and implementing your own style and ideas.
- It will be a fun, whilst fast-paced environment and a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative new concept where your expertise and passion for great food is crucial to the brand’s ongoing success About You All the right Ingredients You’ll be an established Chef who is committed to ensuring excellence in customer experience, used to working with quality, fresh products and of course be a hands-on leader.
- You’ll be proud of your reputation for great kitchen management, building strong teams, innovation, food development and proactively progressing the direction of food service catering and food service delivery in an ever-changing industry.
- In return for your dedication we’ll offer a comprehensive training plan and a very competitive salary and benefits package. You will enjoy and be encouraged to have a great work life balance whilst remaining flexible in your approach to working hours. Experience
- Qualified to 706/1 and 2 or NVQ in professional cookery levels 1,2 and 3
- A great understanding of the local community
- Minimum level 3 Award Food Safety in catering for supervisors, with level 3 Award in Allergens
- An advanced understanding of Food Safety
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience of working with suppliers including Deliveroo would be advantageous We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Relevant experience as an accomplished Chef, with proven loyalty and ability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Manchester, England, Uk
Application Deadline: N/A