Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities. We’re recruiting for Customer Assistants as part of our Pick and Pack service. You’ll work as part of our Home Delivery team picking customer orders that have come via our 3rd party providers. It’s super speedy, but important that our customer assistants pick and pack to the highest of standards. We have a range of different contracts/hours that we’re recruiting for which will be discussed if your successful to interview.
- Providing excellent service for customers by ensuring products select meet all the required criteria i.e. substitutes, date codes, product quality
- Ensuring our products are pack correctly so the product reaches the customer in the best condition
- Ensuring store based customer service standards are maintained
- Communicating effectively with store colleagues to ensure product availability for all customers
- Work with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- To be able to care about customers and is always helpful
- To be a good team player
- To be able to offer support to colleagues
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to delivering the plan
- Is able to work using own initiative
- In return for your hard work, we offer very competitive pay rates, 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
Qualification & Experience:
- At Morrisons we believe in investing in our colleagues and industry-leading training programmes.
- We provide our colleagues with the opportunities they need to make it to the top. Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- They’ve been there and done that. It’s how they know how to support our colleagues and help our customers so well.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A