To consistently deliver really great customer service by truly putting the Customer at the heart of everything you do, and focusing on the customer standards.
- Deliver the company’s plan for service by creating a culture that delivers outstanding service to all our customers
- Listen to our customers and build strong relationships across he store, using these relationships to continually improve the service levels across your department
- Create an engaging Department environment where colleagues are trusted to place customers at the heart of everything they do and can actively contribute ideas for improvement
- Engage colleagues both within your department and other departments to create a culture of cross functional working
- Engender a supportive and performance driven department culture where achievement and contributions are recognised and rewarded.
- Lead and develop colleagues to deliver performance against plan and ensure that they fully deliver the tasks they are accountable for
- Analyze department data to identify opportunities and risks and use this to develop a plan of action with the Home Delivery Manager
- Deliver high store standards and operational and statutory compliance across the department ensuring delivery of exceptional service, quality and shop keeping standards
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company.
- To effectively communicate and coordinate the team of colleagues within the Home Delivery department consistently deliver outstanding performance and who demonstrate an uncompromising focus on the customer experience.
- Ensure the team follow the routines and practices required within the Home Delivery department to ensure on time completion of every order.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Strong operational and technical knowledge of the department
- Able to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workload
- Able to work to strict deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in developing and leading teams, coaching to build competence and confidence for high performance
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Management , Manufacturing
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A