Our Manufacturing sites are fast and demanding and it’s the role of our Line Leaders to ensure our factory is running at top capacity – creating top quality products for our customers.
- Reporting into the Team Manager you will also be responsible for ensuring the warehouse team are motivated, coordinating the set up and running of your warehouse area to support the team to manage the goods in and out processors at site.
- You will also ensure your area is hygienic delivery great quality and food-safe products to our customers, on time.
- Our manufacturing teams are a busy bunch and without them we wouldn’t be the 2nd largest food manufacturer in the UK.
- In return you’ll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons
- The ability to problem solve and come up with quick solutions to problems
- A logical approach to completing tasks
- The ability to work at pace and isn’t afraid of a little hard work
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
- A hardworking and can do attitude
- Excellent personal hygiene
- A high level of concentration where tasks are repetitive
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a Supervisor / Line Leader within a busy Food Production / Warehouse environment.
- We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management , Manufacturing
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A