You’ll provide leadership to a team who manage and produce the external financial accounts for the PLC and the Groups subsidiaries, produce accurate and timely financial information on a periodic basis for management reporting as well as maintain and improve financial control and protection of the balance sheet position.
- Producing high quality papers for the Audit Committee and the Board.
- Providing leadership to the team, supporting and developing colleagues, managing performance and planning for the future.
- Inputting into annual business plans and improvement programmes for Finance.
- Improving processes and outputs through simplifying tasks.
- Driving a culture of financial and operational control and optimisation.
- The ability to deliver in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Previous experience leading, motivating and developing a team of finance professionals.
- Significant IFRS experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- A proven track record of identifying and leading business improvements
- Knowledge of financial accounting and reporting requirements for listed entities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in an external reporting environment.
- You’ll be a qualified Accountant through either CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A