Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores.
- We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion.
- Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
- As an expanding business we believe in offering development opportunities for all employees. In these uncertain times, it’s good to know that our culture, training and prospects are recognised as industry leading.
- Must have experience of baking a variety of bread from scratch
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained skilled baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A