At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
- Fully flexible your role will involve managing professional services, working …. hours per week
- Working alongside the Pharmacy Manager and accountable in their absence
- Building customer loyalty
- Contributing to day to day operations
- Developing the Pharmacy Team
- Wherever you are or want to be in your pharmacy career, a move to Morrisons Pharmacy is the perfect prescription for progress. With over 100 in-store pharmacies nationwide and 11 million customers visiting us every week, we’re helping to make Britain healthier.
- We mean to be Britain’s favourite in-store pharmacy, famous for service and our ‘can-do’ approach.
- That means we’re offering more and more career opportunities at all levels, growing people, training and supporting them, and making a very serious investment in their success.
- What skills and qualifications do I need to be a successful Support Pharmacist
- MUR and NMS accreditation
- Excellent Customer service
- The Rota is fully flexible and will be discussed at interview stage it will include working early and late shifts as well as weekends on a rota basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Pharmacy degree with professional registration with the GPhC
- Community Pharmacy experience
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A