Our Administrators are responsible for maintaining an efficient administration service for the operation by providing reports and information, and completing paperwork in a timely manner.
- They work closely with the operation by providing efficient administration services for various department tasks, inputting all relevant information onto the appropriate system.
- The also c arry out a range of administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner to ensure all relevant information is available to support the overall smooth running of the site.
- Our Administrators will also r espond to all requests for department related information in a timely manner, u se computer systems and software to complete relevant paperwork, and e nsure accurate recording of all data in line with the company reporting procedure, highlighting any non-compliance to a member of the management team.
- Effective time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Knows and complies with all relevant business and site policies such as Health and Safety
and Food Safety standards
- Competent in Microsoft Office/Google and relevant systems
- Proactive approach with willingness to learn new skills and techniques and attention to detail
- Flexibility, adaptability, teamwork and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, with keen observational skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A