Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more. It’s challenging and fast-paced on our Market Street and our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want.
- You’ll be part of a highly energised team who work hard and get the job done.
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
- There are a variety of shift patterns available.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as
- you will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- You’ll need to be friendly, enthusiastic and confident interacting with the public, and happy to take the first step and start a conversation.
- We’d like you to bring your personality to the role, and look for ways to create great Morrisons moments for our customers
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too.
- Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package.
- In addition to an attractive salary, we offer discount cards for you and two friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons.
- We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
Qualification & Experience:
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Functions: Customer Service , Information Technology
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A