ERetail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores.
We believe in recruiting people who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and want to play an essential part in our ongoing success. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
- We’re currently recruiting for a high performing Online Manager for our store based in Wellington . You will lead approx. 50 high performing pickers and packers who focus on what matters most to customers, whilst delivering operational excellence in your department(s)
- Empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Champion customer service by listening and responding to customers
- Take time to review customer feedback
- Ensure market leading availability across the department(s)
- Lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join our team of food makers and shopkeepers and you’ll receive excellent training, support and opportunities to progress across our diverse business.
- We also offer all kinds of perks, including a generous bonus scheme, pension scheme, company share options, life assurance and discount cards for you and your family and friends.
- Great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices
- Competent and confident Manager in Charge
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas
- Remain flexible and adaptable to change with the ability to lead the team through change
- Active listener to respond effectively to customer and colleague feedback
- Necessary food safety knowledge in line with responsible department
- Ability to have difficult conversations with effective resolutions with both colleagues and line managers
- Ability to drive down and manage key cost budgets across department(s) such as Shrinkage and Waste
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- Whether it’s previous experience working in the retail industry or you have experience in hospitality, the service industry or travel & tourism,
- If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management , Manufacturing
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A