We pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive business and are committed to making Morrisons a brilliant place to work, harbouring an environment where our people can be themselves and thrive.
- The People Advisor – Training Administration will administer the performance review process through the My Performance system and will also be responsible for
- Reviewing outstanding training reports to identify training requirements across the business to ensure schedules are planned and maintained
- Planning and communicating training requirements to support stores growth and key improvement projects
- Maintaining efficient customer service via face to face, email and telephone communications
- Confirming training provision
- Booking hotels and travel
- Updating materials, amending, printing and despatching as required
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering as appropriate e.g. training materials and stationery
- Maintenance of course attendance and record of attendance within My Learning
- Planning required courses and providing scheduling information to training providers
- Supporting required pre and post learning activity
- Ongoing reviews to ensure course numbers meet minimum requirements Identifying and escalating issues to minimise risk of shrink (budget loss) e.g. cost implications of course cancellations/amendments and running courses below minimum attendance requirements
- Completing ad hoc projects as required to support Learning & Development Training team requirements
- Driving cost efficiency and maintaining budget requirements
- Regular reporting update to key stakeholders on training status e.g. level of nominations, course attendance, cancellations and DNA’s to ensure courses are cost effective
- Using Oracle Purchase Order system to raise, receipt and track supplier spend via Oracle reporting
- Updating budget records and reporting on status
- Proven ability to analyse complex data and produce engaging reports for stakeholders including some data visualization
- Well organised, proactive and able to manage multiple projects and deliver under pressure
- Understanding and competent in using Oracle EBS for purchase orders
- The ability to champion the customer and retain a customer focus through daily routines
- Delivering accurate, quality focussed work with the ability to deliver on time and with a strong attention to detail
- S o that you are set for success, we are looking for a self-starter, who is a great communicator with the ability to influence at all levels.
- You will work as part of a versatile team with a can-do culture, so it’s important that you are tenacious and strive for excellence
- We have an opportunity for a People Advisor – Training Administration to join the Learning & Development team here at Hilmore House in Bradford.
- Your role will be to plan, communicate and administrate training courses and programmes across the business through the My Learning LMS system.
- This will include: the coordination of trainers; material production and delivery; pre and post learning activity; supplier invoice payment; updating training records; identifying populations where learning completion is low and production of reports to enable stakeholders to drive course completion and attendance rates.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of the Learning Management, Performance and PO systems
- Knowledge of project management
- Able to demonstrate a full and detailed knowledge of Microsoft and/or Google applications
- A track record of supporting large scale projects / programmes
- A proven record and experience within an administration / service function
- Delivering excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A