At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
- Fully flexible your role will involve managing professional services, working 35 hours per week
- Working alongside the Pharmacy Manager and accountable in their absence
- Building customer loyalty
- Contributing to day to day operations
- Developing the Pharmacy Team
- We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Support Pharmacist, to join the Pharmacy Team in our Penrith store. Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager,
- you will be accountable for the Pharmacy in their absence.
- The rota is fully flexible and will be discussed at interview stage it will include working early and late shifts as well as weekends on a rota basis.
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too.
- Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary,
- We’re making Britain healthier and you can help… not just by dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but also by answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Pharmacy degree with professional registration with the GPhC
- Community Pharmacy experience
- MUR and NMS accreditation
- Excellent Customer service
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provide
Job Location: Carlisle, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A