- At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
- We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Dispensing Assistant to join our Pharmacy Team.
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, you will work towards helping Morrisons Pharmacy become the preferred choice for patient care by improving the health and well being of our customers and the wider community.
- We’re making Britain healthier and you can help… not just by dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but also by answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice. And
- who could be better placed to advise on balanced diet and healthy eating?
- Wherever you are or want to be in your pharmacy career, a move to Morrisons Pharmacy is the perfect prescription for progress. With over 100 in-store pharmacies nationwide and 11 million customers visiting us every week, we’re helping to make Britain healthier.
- We aim to be Britain’s favourite in-store pharmacy, famous for service and our ‘can-do’ approach. That means we’re offering more and more career opportunities at all levels, growing people, training and supporting them, and making a very serious investment in their success.
- Here at Morrisons our Dispensers are responsible for the following:
- Making sure customers receive friendly and attentive service
- Focussing on improving over the counter sales and stock replenishment
- Helping to support Locum bookings
- Championing dispensary standards
- Community Pharmacy experience
- You will need to have an Accredited Dispensing Assistant qualification equivalent to NVQ level 2
- Excellent customer service
- The rota is fully flexible and will be discussed at interview stage it will include working early and late shifts as well as weekends on a rota basis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: West Kirby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A