- We’re currently recruiting for a high performing Senior Manager – Customer Services to join our store in Coventry or surrounding area. This is a 40 hour contract fully flexible and you’d be managing the customer services teams (around 20 colleagues) as well as being a Manager in charge to support operational activity across the store in absence of the other managers.
- You will create and lead a high performing, capable and engaged team of Team Managers who consistently achieve the highest standards of customer service, availability and, presentation. You’ll be focussed on driving your team to deliver our customer promises and business performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to drive sales forward.
- Identify talent and support with development and succession planning.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you. Managing up to approx. 10 direct team managers.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to review, investigate and provide solutions.
- Candidates successful at interview will be subject to a DBS check and a further credit history check for specific vacancies prior to any offer of employment.
- Be highly influential, an innovative thinker with a constant drive for results.
- Ability to motivate and inspire our colleagues through a fast paced retail environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- High degree of professionalism and able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in managing a fast paced, high volume environment and rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Be an experienced retail or FMCG manager looking for their next step.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A